We've had the same couch in our family room for 11 years!! It was the first ever furniture Jesse and I bought together for the new house. Fast forward to present, it looks disgusting :). What with the 2 boys using it as a wipe and the couch being covered in cotton, we have spent tons of cash to have it steam cleaned every year. We love our old couch but it was time to let it go.
Yesterday, we have decided to replace it with something more child friendly.
Jack looooves this new couch. Everytime he walks by it, he touches it and says "wow!!". He likes sitting on it and laying with all the pillows. He doesn't even want to eat or drink while sitting on it!!! He would use his finger to draw patterns on it and it's really funny to watch him admire the couch. On the other hand, Ryan is very indifferent and keeps saying he likes the old one better, can I keep the old couch in my room or can I just keep the old pillows.